Sweet Honey

Remember your beloved friend at this special time of year

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Sweet Honey

Post by mollymunch »

It is wth great sadness that we had to let our gorgeous girl go today. Although riddled with arthritis Honey was holding her own and we had no idea what today was going to bring.

She had her breakfast and meds at 7am all as normal but by 10am her back legs had gone. She was comfy just to lie in her bed so I rang the vets and they said someone would make a home call about 2.30 if we didn’t want to go to the surgery. She got so anxious at the vets there was no way I was going to put her through that. Bless her, she’d been an ex breeding bitch and was scared of everything when we got her. She didn’t have a bad bone in her body.

However, with big sis Fern by her side she got by. Even at the end today they were both eating cheese in the best Labrador fashion. The rest as they say is history.

Missing you Honey , the house is empty. Can’t get on my photobucket account so no photos. Run free and find your friend Molly and Sam of course.

Alison x
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Sweet Honey

Post by coco-bean »

Alison
Thinking of you as I read your sad sad news :love3:

Run free sweet Honey :love2:

:bighug: for Fern who no doubt is missing Honey
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Alison,

So sorry to read you have had to say goodbye to your beloved Honey.

Thinking of you at this sad time :love3:

Run free at the bridge Honey :love2:

Fern this is for you :bighug:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Dear Alison and Family,

So very sorry to read of your loss of Sweet Honey.My thoughts are with you all at this very sad time. :love3: :love3: .

Run free at the bridge Honey, reunited with Molly. :love2:

Kay.xx
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

So sorry to read you have lost sweet Honey. Thinking of you all at this sad and difficult time.

Run free at the bridge Honey sweetheart.

Jackie x
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

So sorry to hear this sad news Alison .

Hugs for you all :cry3: xx
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Can't tell you how sorry I am Alison to read this post about the passing of your beloved Honey.

No words can express but, suffice it to say, I feel your pain. Thinking of you all at this very sad and hard time.

Run free at the bridge sweet Honey, you will be amongst the very best of friends.

Big hugs to you and yours Alison. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: Molly sends a huge sloppy lick. x
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

I am so sorry to read that you have had to say goodbye to Honey. From what you said she sounds a lovely girl and I hope the memories of her and the knowledge that you gave her a loving home are some help at this sad time.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Oh Alison I am so sorry about beautiful Honey, I know what a very sad and difficult time this is.
We are thinking of you all. Sleep tight beautiful Honey.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly xx
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

So very sorry, Alison to read about your beloved Honey. It's so fortunate that you had found each other because she obviously had a wonderful life with you and her sister Fern after her horrible start in life. It's very sad but also somehow heartwarming that through your love of her she was surrounded by her loved ones, her lovely sister and was able to eat her cheese as she left you. She sounds like a real gentle character and I know you will miss her so much and my heart goes out to you.

Run free dear Honey :love2:
Joan and George x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Oh Alison, so very sorry to read that you have had to say goodbye to Honey, I remember you getting her and managed to find this link to an early photo you posted of her.
http://www.homealabrador.net/phpbb3/vie ... 35#p161135
She was a beautiful girl and it sounds like she had a beautiful nature to match.
Sleep tight Honey :love2:
thinking of you :love3: and Fern,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart