Situation urgent a big thank you CHARLIE & BAILEY

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Situation urgent a big thank you CHARLIE & BAILEY

Post by Glenys »

We felt so bad about having to launch the appeal for Bailey (see main page) so soon after Christmas to which we have had a wonderful response then we get another urgnet case of Dear Charlie as well who is insulin dependant,sadly his poor owner is desperately ill and will undergo an 8 hour operation tommorow followed by a gruelling 3 months of chemo,I am sure our loyal supporters will join me in wishing him well and we are just glad that we have been able to offer support for dear Charlie who is a marvelous boy.
Thank you to( Scooby) Sue for travelling at such short notice to collect Charlie tonight I am sure she will update us soon.
Charlie needs insulin twice a day which we will fund made possible by kind supporters and as you will all agree it takes a special person to take on this kind of dog wether short term or long.
Bless you sue for what you have done.

Miracles do happen xxxx
molliemoo

Re: Situation urgent a big thank you CHARLIE & BAILEY

Post by molliemoo »

Well done all involved, its great how everyone pulls together when theres a dog in need. I wish we could take Charlie but dont think we'll be able to... Wishing Charlie's owner a speedy recovery from what sounds a very horrible time x
fablabfalkirk

Post by fablabfalkirk »

You are a gem Scooby for helping out like that, I live in Scotland and dont drive and wish i was in a position to help bailey, looking at that sad face with the buster collar on really breaks my heart :cry3: , i really hope the test results come back with the results we most want. Also the little choccie lab that is 9yrs old and severely under weight, i cannt remember his name, i think it is Jake, i hope he gets sorted out very soon too.

All my love to all the poor little sick doggies out there, there is someone waiting to take you's in dont worry !!! :2039:
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

:angel: Well done Sue and family for taking Charlie you are complete stars. Hope his owner's operation goes to plan tomorrow.

Jackie xx
carolb
Homing Coordinator
Homing Coordinator

Post by carolb »

Bless you Sue for coming to Charlie`s rescue. :1951:
Rehoming co ordinator. Tel 07399559202.
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

Oh Sue you're an angel for taking Charlie in! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Hope everything goes really well for his owner tomorrow.
Gemma xx
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

Great news for Charlie. Thank you so much, Sue, for taking this lad in. :1963: It will be a huge relief to his owner, for whom I hope all goes well tomorrow during his operation.
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Thank you Sue you are an :angel: xxx
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Bless you Sue. You are a star.
Jackie
LabRes1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LabRes1 »

THANK YOU SUE :1951:

Knowing how wonderful everyone is and how you like to help our special cases ( and having the job of helping to raise money for things like this ) the homepage has been updated with a donation button for any contriutions to Charlies insulin fund.

http://www.homealabrador.net

Hopefully, we will find some kind person who is a dog lover but perhaps cannot have one of their own who will sponsor all or some of this chaps insulin on a long term basis -

For now - he's in a lovely foster home receiving the best possible treatment giving him a great life and his owner the piece of mind that the dog he has loved for years will be well looked after while he faces his own treatment etc.

I'm sure we all wish Charlie's dad the very best of luck with the very serious operation he has to face today and the rest of his treatment.

:2373:
-------------------------------
Canine Hydrotherapist Training
Canine Therapies Academy
www.caninetherapiesacademy.co.uk
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

What great news for Charlie. I am sure he will be a little bit confused but I am sure he will soon settle.

Really great to know that he is being cared for. :1944: :1944: :1944:

Hope too that Charlie's dad comes through his treatment OK.
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Fantastic that Charlie is in good hands - he's got a lovely big smile on his face!!

Marge xx :1972:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

How absolutely wonderful you are Sue for helping this poor boy out. I hope and pray his loving Dad makes a full recovery and I know it will help him knowing that his beloved Charlie is being well cared for.

Wonderful. Just wonderful!! :1954: :1954: :1954:

Gill, Meg and Maisie

xxx
natty

Post by natty »

I am sure it will be a HUGE comfort to charlies owner to know he is being cared for.One less thing for him to worry about.
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

You're an angel Sue, it will be less for his owner to worry about during his hospital treatment, is'nt it great to know that there are people out there who will help in a situation like this as you never know whats round the corner.

jan xx
It is never too late.