I LOVE THE SNOW !

A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

I LOVE THE SNOW !

Post by JacksDad »

Just a few pics of Jack having a great time in Vernon Park, Stockport, although when he first put a paw out on the back step he wasn't quite so sure. Will post some more pics of Jack's adventures soon - of course he continues to be the most lovable and affectionate companion, especially so since my wife Dorothy passed away at the end of October. Who else but a lively Lab can make you laugh at 7.30 a.m. on a wet and cold November morning and by making sure his man sticks strictly to routine ? :2090:
Happy New Year from Jack and Andrew
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Re: I LOVE THE SNOW !

Post by janhind »

lovely photo's, He certainly looks like he's enjoying life. my condolences for your recent loss Andrew.

jan xx
It is never too late.
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

My condolences also for your loss Andrew. Pleased you have such a great companion in Jack. He certainly looks to be enjoying the snow!

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Lovely pictures of Jack you have had a lot of snow, he certainly looks to be having fun. Also sorry to hear of your loss i'm sure you will have found a wonderful friend in Jack

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
arlyj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by arlyj »

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and am glad that you have found solace in Jack's company - he looks like a real character and is obviously having a ball. Lovely photos

Arlyn x
Labs - mud, hair, drool, love, laughs, life.....
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

Lovely photos of a lovely boy!!!! I am so glad Jack is there for you when you need him. Take care.

Gill, Meg and Maisie

:love2: :love2: :love2:
gillyb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by gillyb »

What lovely pictures (for a moment my daughter thought they were pictures of Reuben they look so alike). So sorry to hear about your loss it is nice that you have such a wonderful dog to keep you company.

Gill
My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks i am...

We can now deliver our pies to most places in the U.K www.bestporkpie.co.uk
billybluemoor

Post by billybluemoor »

For Andrew . . .

natty

Post by natty »

So sorry for your loss. Take comfort where you can.
Garyt
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Garyt »

Jack looks like he is enjoying himself in the snow,lovely pictures.
please accept our condolences for your recent loss.

Gary
JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JacksDad »

Thanks to everyone for your lovely replies....I thought Jack was a super dog when he first arrived.....now I know he's an exceptionally super wonderdog and my hero, but he won't keep still when he's having his picture taken. His latest funny little habit is that if I'm walking with someone else he always has to walk in between us. Also when we go for a walk where we haven't been before he has to go galloping round to take in as many scents as possible and although he sometimes races off out of sight he always comes back to see where I am with THAT look....oh do hurry up !

Andrew :thumbup:
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

I must have missed this first time round. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Andrew. What a lovely companion Jack is turning out to be.
Jackie
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

Hi Andrew
Lovely to read the update on Jack. He sounds like a really brilliant dog and special friend. We need him to sit still, though, for his picture taking, as we do love to see lots of photos on here. :1961:

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Blakey »

I missed this first time time round too ! Just to echo everyone else's entiments Andrew, I am very sorry for your loss. It looks like Jack came into your life just when you needed him. :love2:

Love

JOANNE

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Hello Andrew,

Lovely update on Jack and thanks for pictures of him in the snow.Brings back memories of my Jack who we lost last year.

Kay.x