Clever Rose has babies

Moderator: Forum Moderators

janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Clever Rose has babies

Post by janhind »

What an eventful evening, i'm so glad everything turned out the way it has when everyone was expecting the worst, well done rosie & the midwives have done a wonderful job, time for us all to try and get a little rest i think, looking forward to a new chapter tomorrow.

night all

jan xx
It is never too late.
Cheryl

Post by Cheryl »

Have already posted in this thread, but just wanted to say 'sleep well' to new mum, her babies and of course the midwife. So far, this has turned out so much better than we could all have hoped.

It takes me back to the magical night many years ago when our wonderful retriever Sally had her five babies and I had the honour of being with her whilst she gave birth.

Sleep well everyone :love2:
billybluemoor

Post by billybluemoor »

It's 5-0am Sunday here so let me be the first today to Congratulate everyone !!! :thumbup:

The situation was rapidly turning sour so this is such a wonderful outcome for everyone concerned.
Very Tiring and Stressful I would think. Thank you to all concerned for all your hard work !! ( and I know it's not finished yet )!!
My Sincere Thanks go out especially to Sue, Carol, Glenys, Kathryn, Carolyn. And to Ian for keeping everyone updated !! I hope you have all had a good nights rest and are refreshed and uplifted by this very happy outome, which, although it isn't over yet, it could have turned into a complete Tragedy. But thinking on the 'Positive' side now, we have all those puppy pictures to look forward to :love2: ( and I'm at the ready to update the Slideshow ) !!!!

Never mind 'Breakfast' . . . get the camera out !!!!! :1970:
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

Well, we slept through all this excitment but could contain ourselves no longer so got up. What brilliant news that is. Good girl Rose!! :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

I have been ready to get up since 3.15 but it's Sunday and Dave deserves a lie in occasionally and if I get up, so does he (and the girls of course)

What wonderful news to wake up to! When we went to bed there were three and I thought that was good, it would have been so hard for Sue and her family, and Carol, if Rose had gone through all that without puppies at the end. I hope everything goes well from now till weaning for these two lovely girls. And thank you Glenys for keeping us all informed, and Ian of course.

Good job I moved a box of tissues to the printer, feel a right Wally sitting here blubbing all the time.....not sure if all this emotion is good for me!

Sara
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
billybluemoor

Post by billybluemoor »

billybluemoor

Post by billybluemoor »

( A little something for ''zaraandmax'' from 'Billybluemoor' ........ my pleasure Hazel, no problem, thanks ! )

Beautiful Photo by the way !!!!
choccielover
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by choccielover »

What amazing news to get up to. Well done Rosie - 5 live pups is incredible! As everyone else has already said, a massive thank you to everyone at the Rescue for getting involved. Helen
(adopted Oscar, choc lab from MKF 4/9/07)
Alison B

Post by Alison B »

Wonderful,just wonderful. :love3:
I hope you're all ok, and can have a nice quiet restful day today!!!! (Mum, pups and midwives!)You all deserve it so much.Thanks for including us all and keeping us so well informed too

love Alison & Charlie XXXXX
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

This is good news I am so pleased she has delivered naturally. Big thanks to Sue and Carol, you two really are fantastic :love3:
Jackie x
madjack

Post by madjack »

Great news. Well done everyone! I had very excited children crowding round the lap top to read the news. Clever girl, Rose.
:love5:
Arlene
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Glenys wrote:I am so glad people shared this because this is a happy ending to what could have been a tradgedy.
All the goodwill good teamwork what can I say but That I am proud of OUR rescue xxx
And I am so glad and proud to be a supporter, and long may we all reign. :love5:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
puppywalker
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by puppywalker »

With all the updates it's been almost as good as being there! Many thanks for letting us all be involved and well done to everyone - especially Rose!!

Hele, Blake and Milly :love3: :love3: :love3:
I try to keep my dogs slim and fit. I wish they would do the same for me!
karen_h
New User
New User

Post by karen_h »

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

How exciting, especially after having a scary bad prediction & well done Glenys for keeping our hopes up with her knowledge.
Hope they all thrive & I'm dying to see the pictures. Brings to mind thoughts of what our two rescued boys were like as puppies and if they had similar love & care to the Malt Kiln puppies.

Good luck to all concerned and thank you so much for taking the time to keep everyone up to date.

Love Paddy, Becks & family X
susa

Post by susa »

Over the moon!
Very well done to the Midwives and all involved without whose selfless dedication this could have all turned out so very differently.
You are absolute stars, all of you!
So very pleased for Rosie, and like the others looking forward to seeing the pics in due course.

Andrea