Gracie pupdate 17th January

Moderator: Forum Moderators

carolb
Homing Coordinator
Homing Coordinator

Gracie pupdate 17th January

Post by carolb »

Well the pups are almost 2 weeks now and have grown so much. I only realised just how much when I saw Rose having her babies last night. :love2: They have already had a manicure (to stop them scratching Mum`s teats when feeding) and are now beginning to open their eyes. Going from this 8) to this :lol:

They are also finding their feet and becoming a little vocal :2026:
Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08yvSFVrCP8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_R10kbeowY
Rehoming co ordinator. Tel 07399559202.
arlyj
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Gracie pupdate 17th January

Post by arlyj »

Oh Carol they are just beautiful :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

Thank you so much for posting pics and vids :love3:

Arlyn x
Labs - mud, hair, drool, love, laughs, life.....
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

Carol thankyou great update. :1961:
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!

They are just gorgeous - in great voice!!

:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Marge xxx
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Jasminesmum
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Jasminesmum »

:love5: Lovely update. They are beautiful, loved the video clips :love2:

Love Debbie and Jasmine x
Debbie x
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

What a fantastic update! Absolutely adorable to watch and to listen to. Zac was looking all over to see where the noises were coming from. They are so beautiful. Many thanks for all your special care. :love3:

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
labrador
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by labrador »

Awww.. Thanks for the update. They are quite vocal aren't they! How noisy will it be in four weeks?. They look very well and are obviously being well fed and cared for by Gracie. And you too, of course. You have done such a brilliant job along, with Sue, that I bet if Gracie and Rosie could speak they would say 'Thank You so much for being there when we needed you most and for helping us through all the scary births'. :love3:

Gill and Stephen & Millie and Miley
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Oh my goodness, the videos are fantastic, they could melt the hardest of hearts! I never knew they could be so vocal at that age (learn something new everyday!). This whole pup business has made me feel very emotional, the whole christmas pups story has been a rollercoaster for the "viewers", so I cannot imagine how the rescue team must feel, let alone the truly marvellous Sue and Carol x
Emma
billybluemoor

Post by billybluemoor »

Good to see you sorted out the U Tube upload problem !

The Video is GREAT !!! :1966:
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

Wow aren't they just fab!!!! Think I'm in love!!!!
Kips was fascinated by the noise they made too and came nosing up to my laptop!!
Gemma xx
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Great pictures and clips it also shows how wonderful the profleece is the puppies can learn to walk without sllipping and keep them warm.
Profleece and Vet bed work like a one way nappy any wet goes through and the pups and Mum are nice and snuggly and dry.
I am so jealous I adore puppies I will come and have a play when they are bigerer :thumbright: :thumbright:
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

Oh dearie me! They are so lovely. Benjie came to have a look but Buddie hid behind the arm of the chair when he heard the noise. Love 'em! :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Emma T wrote:Oh my goodness, the videos are fantastic, they could melt the hardest of hearts! I never knew they could be so vocal at that age (learn something new everyday!). This whole pup business has made me feel very emotional, the whole christmas pups story has been a rollercoaster for the "viewers", so I cannot imagine how the rescue team must feel, let alone the truly marvellous Sue and Carol x

We are all so proud of being able to help the girls and the Young Mums have new homes pledged too so when their maternal duties are done they will be spoiled quite a bit .
Carol and Sue have been fantastic and I am glad that a sad story turned out so well we will encourage adopters of pups and Mums to keep us informed on their happy ever after stories as well its certainly been a happy ending and a busy january but thats usual in rescue January we never know what will happen as I am typing I have a little pup at my feet who is in rescue do you think he looks stressed ? :1956:

Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Look at that little pup, how beautiful, I have a big snoring two year old MKF lab on the beanbag in front of the fire instead, wouldn't swap him for the world though!
Emma
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Gorgeous, just gorgeous :love2:

Jackie x