A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SueA
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Bella and Bonnie snuggle up

Post by SueA »

Sara
My camera is always in the other room when I want to use it!! Also, I used to recharge it once in a blue moon. Since I've had Kizzy, I've had to recharge it twice in two weeks!!

I've also learned how to take photos on my mobile, save it to a folder on my computer, put it onto photobucket and post it on the site or email it. I feel pretty proud of myself. However, it has cost a lot in phone calls to my Dave...."help! it says do this, how do I do it? which buttton do I press?"... it is often easier for him to just come round and either show me how to do it or do it himself. In which case the next time I have the same problem it's....."help! it says......" :bounce:

Sue
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

SueA wrote:Sara
My camera is always in the other room when I want to use it!! Also, I used to recharge it once in a blue moon. Since I've had Kizzy, I've had to recharge it twice in two weeks!!

I've also learned how to take photos on my mobile, save it to a folder on my computer, put it onto photobucket and post it on the site or email it. I feel pretty proud of myself. However, it has cost a lot in phone calls to my Dave...."help! it says do this, how do I do it? which buttton do I press?"... it is often easier for him to just come round and either show me how to do it or do it himself. In which case the next time I have the same problem it's....."help! it says......" :bounce:

Sue
My old faithful is an ordinary battery one, and me being sad, I always have spares to hand. :1961:

You using Jargon there Sue? :1967: :1970: :1970: Dave gets his "patient" head on which is infuriating and makes me go to pieces. :lol:

Sara
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
SueA
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by SueA »

My Dave shows me how to do it and I'm writing it down in a notebook... "slow down..... which button did you press?.... how did you do that?...wait, let me write that down, now which button did you press? how did you do that?...slow down......

Then of course, later, I can't read what I've written- so it's another phone call...Dave.... :2019:

Sue
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

I think the pictures are lovely. Bella looks areal scamp.

Sue
I am trying so hard to get some good ones of Kizzy, but she's sussed out the sound of the camera starting up, or the moment I move she follows, so I miss some really good snaps.

Balee is exactly the same.
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )